Character Pins are one of our staple recognition products at Baudville, and they’re popular because they can be used in a variety of recognition situations. To help you apply this popular item in your organization, we've compiled a list of ten occasions where Character Pins make a great recognition gift.
1. Office Birthdays. Give a Happy Birthday Character Pin to acknowledge an employee’s birthday. It’s both a gift and greeting card. Encourage employees to wear the pin on their special day, so everyone can celebrate with them!
2. Anniversaries. Present a Happy Anniversary Character Pin to recognize an employee’s years of service. You can customize the pin with the number of years you’re celebrating. This is a great item to give in between milestone anniversaries to acknowledge employees' contributions.
3. Team Recognition. Recognize a team for the completion of a project by selecting a different Character Pin for each team member. For an extra personal touch, read the stories when you present the pins for an award presentation the team won’t forget!
4. Holiday Recognition. Thank your employees at the end of the year with a holiday Character Pin that expresses your gratitude for all their hard work and optimism for the new year. Baudville creates new pins every year, so you can incorporate one into your holiday recognition year after year.
5. Volunteer Appreciation. Retain volunteers by recognizing their contributions and expressing your appreciation for all they do. A Thanks for Making the Difference pin is perfect for volunteer appreciation events! If you're hosting an event, display the pin at each individual's seat. The colorful pin and card will decorate the table and express your appreciation!
6. Customer Service Week. Give front line employees something to display with a service themed Character Pin. Our Customer Service Character Pins recognize outstanding behaviors and will make your team feel appreciated.
7. Student Award. Want to make a child’s day? Present a Character Pin as a student of the month award or have a selection of pins on hand to recognize and reinforce specific behaviors like helping a classmate, going above and beyond, and outstanding achievement.
8. Celebrate an Accomplishment. Make a big deal about a co-worker’s promotion, graduation, or certification with a Character Pin that recognizes her success. Gather the entire team for a memorable presentation.
9. Just to Say Thank You. It doesn’t have to be a special occasion for it to be the right time to tell someone, thank you. To make it memorable, write a personal note on the back of a Thanks For All You Do Character Pin.
10. Everyday Awards. Have a variety of Character Pins available, and present them to employees on a regular basis to say Great Job.