A key to a successful recognition program is a clear understanding of what behaviors you are recognizing. Create a list for managers and employees of reasons to recognize, communicate it openly, and your recognition program
will be a success!
To help you get started, we’ve put together a brief list of 15 reasons to recognize:
|1. A creative idea.
2. An extra-mile effort.
3. A winning attitude.
4. Solving a problem.
5. Commitment to the customer.
6. Commitment to the organization.
7. Strong leadership.
8. Accepting a challenge.
9. Motivating others.
10. Staying well read.
11. Being proactive.
12. Superior skills and ability.
13. A smile that’s always there.
14. Ethical behavior.
15. Committed to a team effort.