At Baudville, we believe every member of our team contributes to our customers’ positive experience with the company. Whether it’s in Customer Service, Distribution, Purchasing, Marketing, or any other department, we all strive to perform for our customers every day.
So when Customer Service Week
rolls around, the entire company joins in the festivities! A team of employees, our Spirit Team
, plans a week of activities to celebrate our dedication to excellent customer service. Everyone partakes in games, themed dress up days, and a team lunch. Employees are typically treated to a gift, too, and our Twist Top Tumblers
have become a staff favorite!
Twist Top Tumblers will be a hit with your employees for Customer Service Week!
Our Spirit Team has come up with some pretty creative Customer Service Week themes in the past. If you’re planning on celebrating Customer Service Week this year, consider using one of our previous themes – they were a big hit with our team!
- Hollywood Stars. Give your team the red carpet treatment – literally! When we used this theme, we exchanged our ordinary black runners for bright red carpets. We also created our own Wall of Fame by creating a unique gold star for every employee. During the week, employees were treated to glamour shots and a sundae bar with ice cream scooped by our executives. We always give our employees a gift during Customer Service Week, and our Star Performer theme has some great items to choose from!
- Spirit Week. The Spirit Team out-did themselves one year by assigning a different theme to each day of Spirit Week. We had Decade, Rock Star, Sport, Super Hero, and Baudville Spirit days. Each day, employees were encouraged to dress according to the theme and participate in activities. On Rock Star Day, we played the video game Rockband during lunch. During Sports Day, we were challenged with a quiz and entered to win tickets to a sporting event. Create your own Spirit Days and coordinating activities!
- It’s Fall Y’All! Last year we got in the spirit of fall and celebrated the changing of the seasons during Customer Service Week. To go along with our theme, we had a pumpkin carving contest involving all departments and enjoyed apple cider and donuts for breakfast. The Spirit Team even created exclusive fall Shout Outs for employees to use during the week.
Need some new ideas for low-cost Customer Service Week gifts? Get our recommendations for this year!
• Give a votive candle with the note: “Sweet Treats
You really brighten things up around here” or “You shine.”
• Surprise your team by putting a potted mum plant on their desk before they arrive.
• Pass along Cheerful Change™
with the inscription: “You made my day in a special way.”
• Tell your team how sweet it is to work with them with a Sweet Treats
jar of jelly beans.
One Baudville customer shares a low-cost activity for Customer Service Week. Click here to read more…
Engage your team in a game of trivia during Customer Service Week! For a little extra incentive, enter those who answered correctly into a drawing at the end of the week, or award the first to respond a small gift, like a candy bar.
Here’s one customer’s take on playing trivia at work:
"People love odd trivia questions. When we have spirit week or week-long celebrations like Customer Service Week
, I post a few trivia questions at the main bulletin board near the time clock every morning. We don't give away any prizes for the right answers, but the questions provide something for people to talk about together. We post the answers the following day with a new question. Our staff loves it, and it keeps the enthusiasm going for all of Customer Service Week."