Give Positive Employee Feedback with your own Positive Words
Some people just don’t know how to give positive employee feedback. They want to give positive employee feedback, but they go “blank” when trying to be clever, witty or uplifting. The following is a sample list of possible short, positive employee feedback messages that could be handwritten or spoken. Tailor your own personal message to suit the people and performance goals in your organization.
- Your personal commitment to quality is obvious in everything you do.
- Not everyone is a creative thinker… but you are.
- Your dedication to seeing a project through is second to none.
- Your dedication contributes to our success.
- You’ve got a winner’s attitude. Of course! You are a winner!
- Your desire and willingness fuel our mutual efforts and lead us to success.
- Few people have your vision. Thank you for showing others an alternate perspective.
- Your ability to recognize and react to opportunity results in personal and mutual success.
- The service you provided exceeded all expectations, and guarantees a continuing successful relationship.
- Your ability to accommodate, even when it wasn’t easy or convenient, assures others of a continuing, enjoyable, successful relationship with you.
- Your personal commitment to excellence has inspired others to push past mediocrity. They are changed because of you.
- Your dedication has shown that you can’t ride an elevator to success — you can only take steps, one at a time.
- We recognize and appreciate your dedicated efforts.
- All achievements begin with an idea. Your innovations put those ideas in front. This impetus has empowered the momentum for success. Thank you for providing us with powerful ideas.
- When others were ready to admit failure, you steadfastly persisted. By refusing to fail, you contributed to the eventual success.
- Thanks for coming to bat at the end of the ninth inning!
- You wisely said, “I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.” And, you did!! Congratulations!
- You faced many obstacles on this project. The way you negotiated them inspired all who worked with you.
- The new insight you provided was the greatest victory in the effort!
- Your healthy perspective on what is truly important inspires all whose lives touch yours. Thank you for making us stop to “smell the roses.”
- Each exchanged idea and every shared opportunity magnifies the mutual respect we have for one another.
- Your ability to listen to others’ ideas with concern and an open mind creates an environment of mutual respect where relationships flourish.
- You took the time — and that has made all the difference!
- It’s your careful attention to detail that makes you so special.
- You consistently “go the extra mile.”
- When others rush headlong into new undertakings, you remain mindful of the finishing touches that make a good job a superior job.
- Thank you for taking the initiative. Success can never be achieved unless someone, like you, has the vision and desire to initiate it.
SIGN UP FOR BAUDVILLE'S EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION BLOG
Get daily insights, ideas, and inspiration on all things
employee recognition, corporate culture, wellness and more!
You May Also Like: