Show them how deep your appreciation grows with this plantable gift! With a sweet message of appreciation, this gift will continue to give as the seed sprouts into a full-blown plant!
The Lunaria money plant is biennial, meaning it will grow green foliage in the first year and bloom the second year if planted outside. It's best to transplant your Lunaria money plant out of the wooden cube after the last frost in Spring.
Details & Specifications
- Twist and pop open the origami-style box to create a container for your sprout!
- Contains everything you need to get growing: peat pellet, seed packet, and pop-up container!
- Seeds are for a Lunaria Money Plant.
- Seeds are still good after the printed sell by date.
- Package Description: Boxed
- Weight: 0.16 OZ
- Package Size: 1 Each
- Dimensions: 2.5"W x 2.5"H x 2.25"D